vag(redirected from Vág)
Also found in: Dictionary, Financial, Encyclopedia.
slang A shortening of "vagina" (pronounced like "badge"). I'd really rather not discuss what's going to happen to my vag when the baby arrives, thanks.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
1. (veg) n. a vagrant person; a person who does not work and who wanders from place to place. A couple of vags on the curb were trying to hitch a ride.
2. (veg) mod. having to do with a charge of vagrancy. They booked him on a vag charge and gave him a nice warm place to
3. (vædʒ) n. vagina. She had been suffering from itching in the vag.
4. (vædʒ) sexual activity; copulation. Wilbur needed some vag.
5. (vædʒ) a despised male. (see also cunt sense 3.) You stupid vag! Ain’t you got no brains?
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.