vac(redirected from Vác)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. noun Informal shortening of "vacation." Sally's going on vac with Rebecca in Italy this summer. I really need a vac soon. I've been working way too hard lately!
2. noun Informal shortening of "vacuum (cleaner)." You can leave the vac upstairs for now. I want to do a bit of cleaning up there later. This is a great vac for anyone who has pets or kids. It can lift even the most stubborn dirt and debris out of carpets.
3. verb By extension, to use a vacuum cleaner. Have you vacked the hallway yet? I still need to vac the guest room before your mother arrives.
1. n. a vacuum cleaner. Bring the vac and clean this place up.
2. tv. & in. to clean with a vacuum cleaner. You are supposed to vac the whole house, not just your room!