pluck(redirected from Plücker)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
slang Cheap wine. Used primarily in African-American communities. It's been a long day. Go get us a couple bottles of pluck.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
n. wine; cheap wine. (Originally black.) He buys pluck by the box, yes the box! You spilled your plug all over my car seat!
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
- a crow to pluck
- a lot of pluck
- get enough nerve up
- get enough pluck up (to do something)
- get the pluck up (to do something)
- Mother Carey is plucking her chickens
- pluck (something) from the air
- pluck (something) out of the/thin air
- pluck a rose
- pluck at
- pluck at (something)
- pluck from
- pluck off
- pluck out
- pluck out of pluck out
- pluck something from the air
- pluck something out of the air
- pluck up
- pluck up (one's) courage
- pluck up courage
- pluck up one's courage
- pluck up the courage to (do something)
- pluck/screw/summon up courage
- screw up the courage to (do something)
- summon up (one's) courage
- summon up the courage to (do something)
- the old woman is plucking her goose