Also found in: Wikipedia.
1. I agree; you're right; that's true. A: "Wow, that exam was brutally difficult." B: "Yeah, no kidding!"
2. Are you being serious? A: "My aunt has a cabin we could use for the weekend." B: "No kidding? That would be awesome!"
3. I'm being honest or serious. No kidding, this boot camp will get you in the best shape of your life.
See also: kid
1. Inf. You are not kidding me, are you? (An expression of mild surprise.) Jane: I got elected vice president. Bill: No kidding! That's great!
2. Inf. Everyone already knows that! Did you just find that out? (Sarcastic.) Sue: It looks like taxes will be increasing. Tom: No kidding! What do you expect? Alice: I'm afraid I'm putting on a little weight. Jane: No kidding!
exclam. I am not kidding.; You are not kidding (are you)? No kidding! I never thought she would do that.