killer(redirected from Killers)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to Killers: Serial killers
1. A pejorative term for someone who advocates for, supports, performs, or has had an abortion. Primarily heard in US, South Africa. The mob gathered around the clinic, shouting "Baby killers!" at anyone entering or leaving the building.
2. A pejorative term for a soldier returning from war, used by those who oppose said war. Although the phrase was commonly applied to US soldiers returning from the Vietnam War, it has since fallen out of favor. Primarily heard in US, South Africa. She called me a baby killer as I stepped off the plane, which really hurt because I had been enlisted and didn't want to go to war.
A charming man who has a reputation for seducing many women. I wouldn't date Dan if I were you. Word on the street is that he's a real lady killer.
One who derives excitement or pleasure from murdering people. I think our suspect is a thrill killer and really enjoys carrying out these violent crimes.
Cliché an inborn desire or ability to be ruthless. Fred has a real killer instinct. He's a difficult boss to work for.
1. n. a marijuana cigarette. How about a killer, Wilmer?
2. n. a very funny joke. She told a killer about a red-nosed juicer.
3. n. something extraordinary. That car is a killer. I like it!
4. mod. extraordinary; great. What a killer jacket you’re wearing!
1. n. very potent marijuana. (Drugs.) Wow, this stuff is killer weed!
2. n. phencyclidine (PCP), an animal tranquilizer. (Drugs.) Killer weed seems to be a favorite around here just now.
n. an excellent thing or person. She is just a real killer-diller.
n. a man who is very successful with women. Bruno is anything but a lady killer.