grass(redirected from Grass Günter Wilhelm)
Also found in: Dictionary.
1. Marijuana. You need to do something more productive with your life than sitting around smoking grass all day.
2. Lettuce and similar greens. I'm too hungry to just eat grass. Can't we get steak or something to go with our salads?
1. n. marijuana. (Drugs and now widely known.) These kids manage to find this grass somewhere.
2. n. lettuce; salad greens. (see also rabbit food.) I could use a little more grass in my diet.
- a snake in the grass
- at the grass roots
- be like watching grass grow
- be put out to grass
- between hay and grass
- don't let the grass grow under one's feet
- grass is always greener on the other side, the
- grass party
- grass widow
- grass widower
- green as grass
- if there's grass on the field, play ball
- if there's grass on the pitch, play ball
- kick something into the long grass
- let grass grow under feet
- let the grass grow under (one's) feet
- like watching grass grow
- marsh grass
- not let the grass grow under feet
- not let the grass grow under your feet
- put out to grass
- put someone or something out to grass
- put/turn/send somebody out to grass
- snake in the grass
- someone’s ass is grass
- the grass is always greener
- the grass is always greener (on the other side)
- The grass is always greener on the other side
- the grass is greener on the other side
- the grass roots
- you could hear the grass grow(ing)