(You) got it?(redirected from Got it?)
(You) got it?
1. Do you understand and agree to abide by what I just said? Usually used at the end of threats or demands. If I ever catch you smoking cigarettes again, I will ground you for three months straight, you got it? From now on, you report to me and me alone, got it?
2. Are you able to do a particular task? You got it? Or do you need help carrying all those bags? A: "Ugh, there's the phone again. You got it?" B: "Yeah. Good morning, Ernst and Associates. How may I direct your call?"
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
You got it!
1. Inf. I agree to what you asked!; You will get what you want! You want a green one? You got it! This one? You got it!
2. . Inf. You are right! That's exactly right! You got it! That's the answer. You got it!
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
see under get it.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer. Copyright © 2003, 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 Trust. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
You got it!
1. exclam. I agree to what you asked!; You will get what you want! You want a green one? You got it!
2. exclam. You are right! That’s the answer. You got it!
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.