Also found in: Dictionary, Wikipedia.
1. Something that has been obtained through criminal activity. Wow, all of this booty came from one robbery, huh?
2. Something that has been seized from an enemy, as during war. Soldiers sacked that town and left with a ton of booty.
3. slang The buttocks. Have you been working out? You've got a great booty! Of course you like her—you always like girls with big booties.
4. slang Someone or something that is viewed with displeasure. I'm trying to clean all the booty out of the garage once and for all. I mean, there's no reason for me to keep my old college textbooks.
5. vulgar slang Sexual encounters in general. I hope we meet cute guys tonight—I need to get some booty!
6. vulgar slang Collectively, potential sexual partners (typically women), considered and pursued solely as such. Ron's always looking for booty, so I think he's definitely going to cheat on his new girlfriend.
7. vulgar slang The female genitals. We're just friends—I'm sure he doesn't want my booty.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2022 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.