bollocks to (someone or something)(redirected from Bollocks to you!)
bollocks to (someone or something)
rude slang I'm disgusted, fed up, or want nothing to do with someone or something; I'm too exasperated to care about or deal with someone or something. Primarily heard in UK. A: "The program flagged another 305 errors in the code." B: "Oh, bollocks to this. I'll deal with it on Monday—I'm going to the pub." Fred quit? Well, bollocks to him then! It's not like I'm going to miss him.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- be strong on (something)
- address (one's) comments to (someone or something)
- address comments or remarks to
- address (one's) remarks to (someone or something)
- be in it for
- be fond of (someone or something)
- a run on (something)
- (something) is over (one's) head
- a rush on (something)
- at the point of (doing something)