bollocks to (someone or something)(redirected from Bollocks to them!)
bollocks to (someone or something)
rude slang I'm disgusted, fed up, or want nothing to do with someone or something; I'm too exasperated to care about or deal with someone or something. Primarily heard in UK. A: "The program flagged another 305 errors in the code." B: "Oh, bollocks to this. I'll deal with it on Monday—I'm going to the pub." Fred quit? Well, bollocks to him then! It's not like I'm going to miss him.
See also: bollock
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- be strong on (something)
- address (one's) comments to (someone or something)
- address comments or remarks to
- address (one's) remarks to (someone or something)
- be in it for
- be fond of (someone or something)
- a run on (something)
- (something) is over (one's) head
- a rush on (something)
- at the point of (doing something)