1. Literally, to put or take something in a bag, such as groceries or a meal. I'm completely full but the meal was delicious. Could you bag it for me? I'll take it for lunch tomorrow.
2. To cancel, abandon, or bring something to an end. After 20 years in the insurance business, I've decided to bag it. I'm going to live my dream as a photographer from now on!
3. Go away and leave me alone. You're really annoying me, so bag it!
4. Stop talking; shut up. Bag it—I'm sick of listening to you!
Bag it!and Bag your face!
Sl. Be quiet!; Shut up and go away! Mary: Sally, you look just terrible! What happened? Sally: Bag it! Mary: Sorry I asked! Bill: Did I ever tell you about the time I went to Germany? Sue: Give it a rest, Bill. Bag it! Sue: Can I borrow your car again? Mary: Bag your face, Sue! Sue: Well, I never!
1. exclam. Drop dead! (see also Bag your face!, Bag that!.) You are not rad, and you are not awesome, so, like, bag it!
2. exclam. Shut up! Bag it! I’m reading.