bop(redirected from BÖP)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia.
1. verb To punch or strike someone. You're gonna get bopped in the nose if you keep asking inappropriate questions like that.
2. noun A strike or punch. You're gonna get a bop in the nose if you keep asking inappropriate questions like that.
3. noun A fast-paced, musically complex style of jazz that was popular in the 1940s. Ragtime has always appealed to me more than bop, actually.
1. tv. to strike someone or something. You wanna get bopped in the beezer?
2. n. a style of jazz popular in the 1940s. We heard some bop in an old movie.
3. n. a drug in pill form; a dose of a drug. (see also hit.) You gonna drop both of them bops?
drop a bop
tv. to take a drug in pill form. (see also bop.) Wanna come over and drop a bop or two?