(one's) hands are full(redirected from (someone's) hands are full)
Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day!
(one's) hands are full
Someone is too busy or has too much going on to be able to do or become involved with anything else. I really wish that I could babysit for you tonight, but I'm afraid my hands are full at the moment. Normally I'd pass a project like this on to Dave, but his hands are quite full this month.
Farlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
- we'll try again another time
- we'll try again some other time
- send (one) round the twist
- not know whether (one) is coming or going
- not know whether one is coming or going
- not know whether one is coming or going and not know if one is ...
- not know whether you are coming or going
- (as) busy as a hibernating bear
- busy as a hibernating bear