References in periodicals archive ?
The vines treated with glyphosate experienced a reduction of 14-24% while the vines treated with carfentrazone experienced a 4047% reduction.
There are now so many vines that they're starting to change the makeup of the forest," he points out.
After discovering that he could elect to use the MTM method, on July 21, 2000, Vines attempted to change his accounting method by filing Form 3115, Application for Change in Accounting Method, a Sec.
Water pipes had frozen the day before when the thermostat dipped below zero, but on this day, cabernet franc vines planted in 2001 were ready to be plucked.
These vines produced the same concentration of the toxic oil urushiol as the plain-air vines did.
With your other hand, bend down the opposite end of the vine to form a circle that is slightly smaller than the desired diameter of your finished wreath.
Native to Europe, English ivy was first introduced to North America as an ornamental garden vine in the 19th century.
Growers burned a number of factories and warehouses before being stopped by a military show of force that seems to have been less repressive than that experienced by miners or vine growers in the south.
In case I didn't get it, Vines pointed out the gratuitous use, in a negative context, of the word "SUV," instead of a more neutral alternative like "vehicle.
6 vines per square meter) was $1,593 per acre ($645/ha).
RUBBER vine is regarded as a `weed of national significance', but that's not meant as a compliment.
Many people plant perennial vines adjacent to their house foundation, yet various requirements should be looked at before planting.
Vines can accentuate an architectural detail by outlining a porch railing, softening a roofline, or curling up a column.
When the restoration work is completed next year, the Parks Foundation will have planted 130,000 tree seedlings, cleared choking vines from upwards of 600 acres, removed hundreds of rusty car hulks from the forests, and employed 30 high-school interns.
Meridian Data's CD Net Integrated Systems are now available with native CD-ROM access for Banyan VINES networks.
Idioms browser ?
- vicious circle
- video jock
- vie for
- vie for (something)
- vie with
- vie with (one)
- villain of the piece
- villain of the piece, the
- vim and vigor
- vindicate of
- viper in one's bosom
- virgin ears
- virgin territory
- virtual reality
- virtue is its own reward
- visit (something) on (one)
- visit (something) upon (one)
- visit from Flo
- visit from the stork
- visit on
- visit the plumbing
- visit with
- visit with (one)
- visiting fireman
Full browser ?
- Vinegrower's Day
- Vineland (novel)
- Vineland (novel)
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scale
- Vineland Daily Living Skills Scale
- Vineland Elementary School
- Vineland High School
- Vineland Municipal Electric Utility
- Vineland Music Festival
- Vineland Public Library
- Vineland Regional Dance Company
- Vineland Social Maturity Scale
- Viner, Jacob
- Vines (disambiguation)
- Vines Address Resolution Protocol
- Vines Appletalk Tunneling
- VInes Applications Services
- Vines Asynchronous Protocol
- Vines Diagnostic Service
- Vines Directory Assistance Collector
- Vines Directory Assistance Lookup
- Vines File System
- Vines Fragmentation Protocol
- Vines Ftp
- Vines Inter Process Communications
- Vines Internet Control Protocol
- Vines Internet Protocol
- Vines Interprocess Communications
- Vines Loopback Protocol
- Vines Native Udp
- Vines Netremote Procedure Call
- Vines Network and Systems Management
- Vines over Llc
- Vines Pc Backend
- Vines Printer Service
- Vines Routing Transport Protocol
- Vines Routing Update Protocol
- Vines Security
- Vines Semaphore Service
- Vines Sequenced Address Resolution Protocol
- Vines Sequenced Packet Protocol
- Vines Sequenced Routing Update Protocol
- Vines Server Service