taste(redirected from tastable)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia.
n. a share; a piece (of the action). Whatever the deal is, I want a taste.
- a taste of (one's) own medicine
- a taste of own medicine
- acquired taste
- bad taste in (one's) mouth
- champagne taste on a beer budget
- dose of one's own medicine
- Every man to his taste
- everything tastes of porridge
- give (one) a taste of (one's) own medicine
- give a dose of own medicine
- in bad taste
- leave a bad taste in mouth
- leave a bad taste in one's mouth
- leave a sour taste in (one's) mouth
- no accounting for tastes, there's
- no one ever went broke underestimating the taste of...
- poor taste, in
- smell blood
- so bad one can taste it
- taste blood
- taste for
- taste like
- taste like more
- taste of
- Tastes differ
- There is no accounting for taste
- There's no accounting for taste
- There's no accounting for taste!