puke(redirected from puking)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
puke (one's) guts out
To vomit violently and at length. My friends got me so drunk on my 21st birthday that I spent the whole next day puking my guts out.
puke (something) up
To vomit something out of one's stomach. You're going to puke all that candy up if you go on one of those big rollercoasters! I was so embarrassed about puking dinner up in front of my date that I never called her again. The cat keeps puking up mouse corpses all over the house.
v. Vulgar Slang
To eject some contents of the stomach by vomiting: I became sick on the carnival ride and puked up my dinner. The cat puked a hairball up.
1. in. to vomit. I thought I would puke when I smelled it.
2. n. vomit. Tod put a big hunk of fake plastic puke on the teacher’s desk.
3. n. a totally disgusting and obnoxious person. (Rude and derogatory.) What an ugly puke. Make him leave! Make him handsome!
1. n. a tavern. Carl spends almost every evening at the local puke hole.
2. n. a toilet. Bart tried to flush the dope down the puke hole, but the cops caught him.
3. n. a mouth. (Rude.) Shut your puke hole and listen to what I am telling you!
n. the feeling of nausea; the feeling of impending vomiting. (Especially with have, get.) Oh my God, I’ve got the pukes.
See also: puke