puke(redirected from puking)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia.
puke (one's) guts out
To vomit violently and at length. My friends got me so drunk on my 21st birthday that I spent the whole next day puking my guts out.
v. Vulgar Slang
To eject some contents of the stomach by vomiting: I became sick on the carnival ride and puked up my dinner. The cat puked a hairball up.
1. in. to vomit. I thought I would puke when I smelled it.
2. n. vomit. Tod put a big hunk of fake plastic puke on the teacher’s desk.
3. n. a totally disgusting and obnoxious person. (Rude and derogatory.) What an ugly puke. Make him leave! Make him handsome!
1. n. a tavern. Carl spends almost every evening at the local puke hole.
2. n. a toilet. Bart tried to flush the dope down the puke hole, but the cops caught him.
3. n. a mouth. (Rude.) Shut your puke hole and listen to what I am telling you!
n. the feeling of nausea; the feeling of impending vomiting. (Especially with have, get.) Oh my God, I’ve got the pukes.
See also: puke