Also found in: Dictionary.
non compos poopoo
slang Extremely drunk. A faux Latinism probably modeled on the real Latin phrase "non compos mentis," meaning not sane or mentally competent. There's no way I'm letting you drive home when you're this non compos poopoo.
1. noun An outright dismissal of some argument as being unworthy of consideration or debate. My idea could save the company millions, but I'm still expecting a poo-poo from the board of directors because of how radical it is.
2. verb To dismiss something outright, without any due consideration or debate. Don't poo-poo her idea before she's had the chance to explain the ins and outs of it! He's always poo-pooing his assistant's ideas.
3. noun, childish slang Feces. Please don't touch that diaper, it's full of your sister's poo-poo!
4. verb, childish slang To defecate. Our son came running in from the playroom to tell us he needed to poo-poo. Mommy, Daddy, I poo-pooed in my bed.
non compos(ˈnɑn ˈkɑmpos)
1. mod. out of one’s mind; non compos mentis. She is strictly non compos!
2. and non compos poopoo mod. alcohol intoxicated. That gal isn’t just drunk. She’s non compos poopoo.
non compos poopooverb
See non compos