paint(redirected from paints)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia.
1. n. a tattoo. (The same as ink sense 3) When dya get the new paint?
2. n. tattoos in general; the amount of tattooing on someone’s body. (The same as ink sense 4) He’s got paint covering his back!
- (as) close as two coats of paint
- a picture paints a thousand words
- another coat of paint
- be like watching paint dry
- close as two coats of paint
- Do I have to paint a picture?
- Do I have to paint you a picture?
- Do I have to spell it out?
- exciting as watching paint dry
- paint (something) with a broad brush
- paint a [bleak etc.] picture of
- paint a black picture (of someone or something)
- paint a picture
- paint black
- paint in
- paint into a corner
- paint on
- paint oneself into a corner
- paint onto
- paint out
- paint over
- paint remover
- paint the black
- paint the lily
- paint the town
- paint the town red
- paint with the same brush
- tonsil paint
- war paint