paint(redirected from paints)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia.
1. n. a tattoo. (The same as ink sense 3) When dya get the new paint?
2. n. tattoos in general; the amount of tattooing on someone’s body. (The same as ink sense 4) He’s got paint covering his back!
- (as) close as two coats of paint
- (as) exciting as watching paint dry
- a lick of paint
- a picture paints a thousand words
- another coat of paint
- back/paint somebody/yourself into a corner
- be like watching paint dry
- close as two coats of paint
- Do I have to paint a picture?
- Do I have to paint you a picture?
- Do I have to spell it out?
- exciting as watching paint dry
- like watching paint dry
- paint (oneself) into a corner
- paint (someone or something) with the same brush
- paint (something) with a broad brush
- paint a (some kind of) picture of (something)
- paint a black picture (of someone or something)
- paint a terrible, depressing, rosy, etc. picture
- paint black
- paint in
- paint on
- paint oneself into a corner
- paint onto
- paint out
- paint over
- paint remover
- paint something with a broad brush
- paint the black
- paint the Forth Bridge
- paint the lily
- paint the town
- paint the town red
- paint yourself into a corner
- tonsil paint
- war paint
- watching paint dry