References in periodicals archive ?
I would like to keep improving with the goal of eventually gaining my FIFA badge which would give me the opportunity to officiate on an international level," said Katie.
It said those referees and judges will no longer officiate at the Games and added: "AIBA will not shy away from its responsibilities.
Teenage referees sometimes officiate third- and fourth-grade games by themselves just as a matter of necessity.
In January 2015, Irmatov and his team will officiate the final stage of the Asian Cup in Australia.
While judges in the state aren't required to officiate at weddings.
Burgess first became involved in officiating same-sex weddings when two male friends asked her to officiate their wedding.
I am going to officiate at his wedding," he (http://www.
Dave said: "It is a tremendous honour to be selected to officiate at a second Commonwealth Games.
AaAaAa Algerian Mohamed Bichari will officiate this game, which will take place in Sousse.
I was able to officiate in junior matches and moved on to English National League and English Premier League "Now I'm at Elite League level for the first time and it's gone well so far.
DALLAS * The United Methodist church's highest court has ruled that clergy may not officiate at same-sex unions, even in states where such marriages are legal.
It's the referees that enforce the roles and make the games they officiate fairly played with respect to who wins or loses.
A company owned by Mark Clattenburg, at 29 the youngest to officiate in the Premier League, has been wound up by a court over a reportedly unpaid pounds 60,000 debt to a former friend.
Many games were canceled or officiated by just one referee instead of the two that typically officiate lacrosse games.
We actually had never seen him officiate, but we heard much about him.
Idioms browser ?
- off your trolley
- off-brand cigarette
- offend against
- offend with
- offer (someone) (one's) condolences
- offer (something) up (to someone or something)
- offer affordance(s)
- offer an olive branch (to someone)
- offer for
- offer one cannot refuse
- offer the olive branch (to someone)
- offer to
- offer up
- Officer Friendly
- often as not
- oh dark hundred
- oh dark thirty
- oh my fucking God
- oh my goodness gracious
- oh really
- oh well
- oh yeah
- oh yeah?
- Oh, boy
Full browser ?
- Officially Brucellosis Free
- Officially Certified Chronometer
- Officially Licensed Collegiate Products
- Officially Pronounced Dead
- Officially Sanctioned User
- Officially Step Aside
- Officially Twilight Obsessed Sorority
- officially utter
- officially withdraw
- Officially, Bill Always Felt Guilty Kissing Monica
- Officials Club Automobielsport
- Officials Committee on Geospatial Information
- Officials Responsible for Francophone Affairs
- officials' inspection lamp
- officiate at
- Officiating Program of Excellence
- Officiel Du Scrabble
- Officiële Belgische Postzegelcatalogus
- Officier de Police Judiciaire
- Officier Marinestoomvaartdienst
- Officier Préposé aux Petits Projets Miteux
- Officier Van Administratie
- Officier Van Dienst Geneeskundig
- Officier Van Dienst Politie
- Officier Van Gezondheid