jack(redirected from jacks)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to jacks: JACS
1. n. money. I don’t have the jack for a deal like that.
2. n. tobacco for rolling cigarettes. You got some jack I can bum?
3. n. nothing. (Probably from jack-shit.) Your last idea wasn’t worth jack. Do I pay you to come up with stuff that bad?
4. n. a strange person; an annoying person. (Possibly from jackass or jack-shit.) Willy, stop acting like such a jack!
5. tv. to steal something. I didn’t buy it, I jacked it!
- A good husband makes a good wife
- a good Jack makes a good Jill
- a jack of all trades
- a Jack the Lad
- a roll Jack Rice couldn't jump over
- all work and no play (makes Jack a dull boy)
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
- ball the jack
- balling the jack
- beat off
- before (one) can say Jack Robinson
- before you can say Jack Robinson
- before you could say Jack Robinson
- each and every one
- Every Jack has his Jill
- every man Jack
- every man jack of us/them
- every Tom, Dick, and Harry
- faster than you can say Jack Robinson
- I'm all right, Jack
- jack (something) in
- jack all
- jack around
- jack it in
- Jack Ketch
- jack of all trades
- jack of all trades is a master of none
- jack of all trades, master of none
- jack off
- jack o'lantern
- jack someone around
- jack someone up
- jack something up
- Jack Tar
- Jack the Lad
- jack up
- jerk off
- on your Jack
- quicker than you can say Jack Robinson