jabber(redirected from jabbers)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Encyclopedia.
jabber about someone or something
1. to talk or chat very informally about someone or something. Who are they jabbering about? Those kids are jabbering about school again.
2. to talk unintelligibly about someone or something. Is she jabbering about whatever comes to mind? She is jabbering about something, but we can't understand her.
See also: jabber
To talk rapidly, unintelligibly, or idly: The friends jabbered away for hours.
1. n. mindless chatter. I’ve heard enough of your jabber.
2. in. to chatter. Come over and we’ll jabber about things over coffee.
3. n. a drug addict who injects drugs. (Drugs.) These scars show that the victim was a jabber.