References in periodicals archive ?
Rodger said: ``This is a chance for Iffy to be a bit further up the pecking order than he is here.
OLD SCHOOL': Iffy said Ron was not racist after remarks about Marcel Desailly DEBATE: Iffy Onuora when he was boss of Walsall.
Iffy joined Town after captaining British Universities, while Jon actually combined football and studying for quite a while.
Iffy produced easily his best performance when winning the feature hurdle and is obviously on the upgrade
A statement by the Robins board said: "Even though Iffy has some great qualities, the board felt the opportunity to appoint some one of the caliber of Dennis Wise was too great.
Iffy is a Scouser by upbringing, a well travelled football man who was thrust into his first management role a month into the new season.
SWINDON manager Iffy Onuora last night denied reports Ron Atkinson is to help him run the English League One club.
Stephen Hunt stepped up to convert the penalty, but Grimsby hit back on the stroke of half-time - Iffy Onuora heading home Iain Anderson's cross.
Even you are iffy about sharing sacred stuff with her.
rock station asked Tom Merkl and his cohorts in the band Iffy to play their soulful hard-edged pop at a, promotional But the station didn't mention the amateur boxing match, the wet T-shirt contest, or me "P.
It's always pretty iffy to measure the length of a snake," Nagy notes.
It's true; using banner ads, a search engine submission placement service, or other online vehicle is iffy at best -- and your site may or may not be seen.
Diary of an instant hit, starring former Universities striker and rookie professional Iffy Onuora.
It restored our faith in the show after Matt Smith's iffy introduction and subsequent hit and miss episodes.
Acting-manager Iffy Onuora said:"Their keeper made a mistake but all you can do is hit the target and that's whatGary did.
Idioms browser ?
- if you get my drift
- if you know what's good for you
- If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas
- if you lie with dogs, you will get fleas
- if you like
- if you must
- if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys
- If you play with fire, you get burned
- If you play with fire, you get burnt
- if you please
- If you run after two hares, you will catch neither
- if you think about it
- If you want a thing done well, do it yourself
- If you want peace, prepare for war
- if you will
- If you would be well served, serve yourself
- if you’ll pardon the expression
- if you'll pardon the expression
- If you're born to be hanged, then you'll never be drowned
- if you've a mind to do
- if you've got it, flaunt it
- if/when it comes to the crunch
- if/when it comes to the point
- if/when push comes to shove
- if/when you think about it
- ifs and/or buts
- ignorance is bliss
- Ignorance is no excuse
- ill at ease
- I'll be a monkey's uncle
- I'll be a monkey's uncle!
- I'll be blowed
- I'll be damned
- I'll be damned if I (do something)
- I'll be darned!
- I'll be hanged
- I'll be hanged if I (do something)
- I'll be seeing you
- I'll be!
- I'll believe it when I see it
- I'll believe it/that when I see it
- I'll bite
- I'll call back later
- I'll drink to that!
- I'll eat my hat
Full browser ?
- Iffland Kavanagh Waterbury
- Iffland, August Wilhelm