References in periodicals archive ?
Rodger said: ``This is a chance for Iffy to be a bit further up the pecking order than he is here.
OLD SCHOOL': Iffy said Ron was not racist after remarks about Marcel Desailly DEBATE: Iffy Onuora when he was boss of Walsall.
Iffy joined Town after captaining British Universities, while Jon actually combined football and studying for quite a while.
As he might have said in his punditry heyday: "Spotter's badge to Sky for seeing a way to get me back into football, but Iffy Onoura was hardly in the Wide Awake Club in giving us the curly finger.
Iffy produced easily his best performance when winning the feature hurdle and is obviously on the upgrade
Iffy is a Scouser by upbringing, a well travelled football man who was thrust into his first management role a month into the new season.
PAUL Merson knows his former assistant Iffy Onuora will have Swindon "totally fired up" for the relegation battle at the County Ground tonight.
RON ATKINSON will make his football comeback today, working alongside Swindon's black manager Iffy Onuora.
Walsall player-manager Paul Merson fears he could be next in line for the sack at Bescot after the club dismissed first-team coach Iffy Onuora.
Iffy Onuora headed wide from 10 yards while a Stuart Campbell shot was deflected into the path of Michael Boulding, who could only steer a weak effort straight at keeper Sasa Ilic.
Even you are iffy about sharing sacred stuff with her.
rock station asked Tom Merkl and his cohorts in the band Iffy to play their soulful hard-edged pop at a, promotional But the station didn't mention the amateur boxing match, the wet T-shirt contest, or me "P.
Iffy, as Stockport members dubbed him, had only played on grass six times before arriving in Britain.
It's always pretty iffy to measure the length of a snake," Nagy notes.
It's true; using banner ads, a search engine submission placement service, or other online vehicle is iffy at best -- and your site may or may not be seen.
Idioms browser ?
- if you can't do the time, don't do the crime
- if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
- If you don't like it, lump it
- If you don't make mistakes, you don't make anything
- If you don't mind!
- If you don't see what you want, please ask
- if you get my drift
- if you know what's good for you
- If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas
- if you lie with dogs, you will get fleas
- if you must
- If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys
- If you play with fire, you get burned
- If you play with fire, you get burnt
- if you please
- If you run after two hares, you will catch neither
- If you want a thing done well, do it yourself
- If you want peace, prepare for war
- if you will
- If you would be well served, serve yourself
- if you’ll pardon the expression
- if you'll pardon the expression
- If you're born to be hanged, then you'll never be drowned
- if you've a mind to do
- If you've got it, flaunt it!
- Ignorance is bliss
- Ignorance is no excuse
- ill at ease
- I'll be a monkey's uncle!
- I'll be damned
- I'll be damned if I
- I'll be hanged
- I'll be hanged if I (do something)
- I'll be seeing you
- I'll be!
- I'll believe it when I see it
- I'll bite
- I'll call back later
- I'll cross that bridge when I come to it
- I'll drink to that!
- I'll eat my hat
- I'll get back to you
- I'll get right on it
- I'll give what for!
Full browser ?
- Iffland Kavanagh Waterbury
- Iffland, August Wilhelm