Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Legal, Acronyms, Wikipedia.
mod. alcohol intoxicated. After a few beers she was a mite glad.
- (boy,) am I glad to see you!
- (I'm) (so) glad to hear it/that
- (I'm) (so) glad you could come
- (I'm) (so) glad you could drop by
- (I'm) (very) glad to meet you
- Am I glad to see you!
- be glad to see the back of (someone or something)
- be glad to see the back of someone or something
- be glad, etc. to see the back of somebody/something
- be more than (something)
- be more than glad, ready, etc.
- give (one) the glad hand
- give someone the glad hand
- give someone the once-over
- give the glad eye
- glad hand
- glad rags
- glad tidings
- glad to hear it
- glad to meet you
- glad you could come
- glad you could drop by
- in (one's) glad rags
- in your glad rags
- only too (something)
- only too glad, ready, etc.
- the glad hand