Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
mod. pleasant; entertaining. We had a real fun time.
- a bundle of fun
- a figure of fun
- Are we having fun yet?
- barrel of fun
- be (not) all fun and games
- be more fun than a barrel of monkeys
- bundle of fun
- figure of fun
- for fun
- for the fun of it
- fun and games
- getting there is half the fun
- half the fun of (something)
- half the fun, trouble, etc. of something
- half the trouble of (something)
- have fun
- have fun and games
- in fun
- it was fun while it lasted
- it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye
- like fun
- make fun of
- make fun of (someone or something)
- make fun of somebody/something
- more fun than a barrel of monkeys
- poke fun at
- poke fun at (someone or something)
- poke fun at someone/something
- time flies when you're having fun
- what do you do for (something)?