Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
1. Go away, get out of here, as in Fuck off or I'll call the police. This idiom is used only as a command. [ Vulgar slang; 1920s]
2. Spend time idly, loaf or shirk one's duty. For example, After twelve years of school some kids feel they're entitled to fuck off, or You're always fucking off instead of working. [ Vulgar slang; 1940s]
3. be fucked off. To be furious, as in They didn't show up, and I am really fucked off. [ Vulgar slang; c. 1940] Also see piss off.
1. in. to masturbate. (Taboo. Usually objectionable.) Stop fucking off! You wanna get pimples?
2. in. to waste time. (Taboo. Usually objectionable.) Stop fucking off and get to work.
3. in. to go away; to get out of a place; to beat it. (Taboo. Usually objectionable.) I told him to fuck off, but he still keeps hanging around.