1) Grant Huscroft, Expounding the Constitution: Essays in Constitutional Theory (ed, 2008) (hereafter, Expounding the Constitution) (emphasis mine).
Waluchow, 'Constitutional Morality and Bills of Rights' in Expounding the Constitution 65.
8) David Dyzenhaus, 'The Incoherence of Constitutional Positivism' in Expounding the Constitution 138.
9) T R S Allan, 'Constitutional Justice and the Concept of Law' in Expounding the Constitution 219 and 233.
10) Mark D Walters, 'Written Constitutions and Unwritten Constitutionalism' in Expounding the Constitution 245.
12) Jeffrey Goldsworthy, 'Unwritten Constitutional Principles' in Expounding the Constitution 38.
13) James Allan, 'The Travails of Justice Waldron' in Expounding the Constitution 161.
15) Larry Alexander, 'Constitutions, Judicial Review, Moral Rights, and Democracy: Disentangling the Issues' in Expounding the Constitution 119 and 137.
Miller, 'Justification and Rights Limitations' in Expounding the Constitution 93.
And when they're not arguing, they're expounding
personal visions such as the harrowingly detailed account of the Crucifixion from a five-volume work, ``The Poem of the Man God,'' by Maria Valtorta (1897-1961), an Italian mystic: ``The executioner places the point of the nail on the wrist, he raises the hammer and gives the first stroke.
And to be true to his vision, Bold will include column titles such as "Bold Vices" and "Easy Money," expounding
on topics of gambling, smoking, drinking, sex, money and shopping, as well as more traditional columns with cool information on clubs, books, films, music, great escapes, digital culture and really Bold classifieds.