References in classic literature ?
Irwine before Bessy came up, "an excellent grogram gown and a piece of flannel.
And, in truth, if he was occupied with the aspects of nature to such an excellent literary result, still, it was with nature only as a phenomenon of the moral order.
Often, as for instance in his excellent criticism of Quinet, he has to make large exceptions ; limitations, skilfully effected by the way, in the course of a really appreciative estimate.
But, then, how excellent a literary product, after all, the Journal is.
She may justly feel, as part at least of the reward of a labour which must have occupied much time, so many of the freshest hours of mind and spirit, that she has done something to help her author in the achievement of his, however discouraged still irrepressible, desire, by giving additional currency to a book which the best sort of readers will recognize as an excellent and certainly very versatile companion, not to be forgotten.
This is 12 points above the excellent +30 (43% Optimistic about the Economy, 12% Pessimistic about the Economy, correctly rounded) in September 2017, and the highest since the excellent +43 in December 2016,' it said.
The net personal optimism remained excellent in Mindanao (+50), Metro Manila (+52) and Balance Luzon (+45) and very high in Visayas (+39).
She added: "This is an excellent result for the North East.
Other government entities were also honoured for excellent performance and services.
RS-200 is said to provide excellent reinforcing properties such as hardness, tensile strength and tear and abrasion resistance.
In addition to excellent lesson plans, the positive impact of cadre members, upper-class cadets, and cadet peers helps develop character.
Petrothene LP 5100 is said to combine excellent ESCR (over 1000 hr), high stiffness, and high melt strength.
It's hard to get real excited about this because I'm disappointed with Excellent Meeting,'' Baffert said after Tout Charmant's $21.
Color Retention Very Good; Good; Excellent Excellent
CEOs of excellent organizations gave their communication function an ROI of 262, significantly higher than the average CEO rating.
Idioms browser ?
- ex cathedra
- ex gratia
- exact (something) from (one)
- exact from
- examine (one) for (something)
- examine (one) in (something)
- examine (one) on (something)
- examine for
- examine in
- examine on
- example is better than precept
- exceed (someone or something) by (something)
- exceed (someone or something) in (something)
- exceed by
- exceed in
- excel at
- excel at (something)
- except for
- except for (someone or something)
- except for one thing
- exception proves the rule, the
- excerpt from
- excerpt from (something)
- excess baggage
- exchange (something) for (something)
- exchange (something) with (one)
- exchange flesh
- exchange for
- exchange no more than
- exchange no more than (an amount of) words
- exchange with
- excite (one) about (something)
- excite (something) in (one)
- excite about
- excite in
Full browser ?
- Excellence in Statistical Reporting Award
- Excellence in Supporting Product Applications and Reliability
- Excellence in Teaching
- Excellence in Transportation
- Excellence Ireland Quality Association
- excellence of behavior
- Excellence of Execution
- Excellence Quotient
- Excellence Shock Wave Therapy
- Excellence Through Commitment to Education and Learning
- Excellence Through Quality
- Excellence to Affordable Housing
- Excellence Uniting Culture, Education and Leadership
- Excellence, Innovative, Training Programs
- excellence, respect, integrity and courage
- Excellence-In-Competition Badge, Pistol
- Excellence-In-Competition Badge, Rifle
- EXcellent Architecture
- Excellent Auto Care & Tire
- Excellent Beginnings National Network, Inc.
- Excellent Clues
- Excellent Companion
- Excellent Condition
- Excellent Coverage Partner
- Excellent Grades & Conduct
- Excellent Job
- excellent judgment
- Excellent Jumper with Weaves
- Excellent Low Emission Vehicle
- Excellent Mobility and Interactive Existence as Workmate
- Excellent Novel Radical
- Excellent Paper Award
- excellent prospect
- Excellent Retrieval System
- Excellent Used Condition
- Excellent Young Teachers Program