References in periodicals archive ?
com Fort Wayne Mold and Engineering Freeman Freeman Company French Oil Mill Machinery Co.
Consistent with this system, it established major cost pools including (among others) (1) engineering labor costs for individuals involved in the planning, design and implementation engineering of specific projects; (2) engineering supervision and clerical support; (3) other engineering department costs; and (4) "provisioning" costs of material and supplies.
Two years ago, 90 percent of managers indicated that engineers were learning systems engineering, as did 63 percent of current engineers.
Roughly five percent of American college students earn engineering degrees compared with 25 percent of Russian graduates and 46 percent of Chinese graduates.
Started this year, Lancaster High's engineering program is expected to expand over the next several years to four or five courses and about 200 pupils, said teacher Mike Loughridge.
This lecture was co-sponsored by the CSEP, College of Architecture and the Department of Civil and Architectural Engineering and was part of the Ethics Center's 20th anniversary celebration.
A move by many paper companies to reduce or eliminate their engineering staffs
Between 1995 and 1999; the number of civil engineering degrees awarded nationally decreased by 28 per cent.
They are able to major in material sciences or metallurgical engineering with an emphasis in metalcasting.
If you were describing a new engineering facility for a newsletter aimed at engineers, it would make sense to organize the story spatially, perhaps moving from the north end of the building to the south, or from the first floor to the top-as opposed to organizing the piece by work function or by accounting code or some other abstraction.
The Future City competition is one of many events in which structural engineers participate to encourage young students to think not only about the engineering issues facing our society but the opportunities to contribute to their solution through careers in the profession.
Wynne and Schaeffer called for "systemic, effective use of systems engineering as a key acquisition management planning and oversight tool" and said that in addition, DoD would "promote systems engineering training and best practices among our acquisition professionals.
All those years I practiced engineering by running an in-house engineering, design and construction company, and now I'm on the other side of the fence.
McLaren helps organizations optimize their engineering design and asset change management processes to maximize the value in their engineering documents while mitigating the commercial risk associated with their use.
LNP Engineering Plastics, Sub, of GE Advanced Materials, PA (C)
Idioms browser ?
- enemy combatant
- enfant terrible
- enfold (oneself or someone) in (something)
- enfold in
- enforce (something) on (one)
- enforce on
- engage (one) as (something)
- engage (one) in (something)
- engage (someone) to (someone)
- engage as
- engage in
- engage in small talk
- engage to
- engaged to (one)
- engine room
- engorge itself on (someone or something)
- engorge on
- engrave (something) into (something)
- engrave (something) onto (something)
- engrave (something) upon (something)
- engrave (something) with (something)
- engrave into
- engrave on
- engrave with
- engross in
- engross in (something)
- engulf in
- engulf in (something)
- enjoin from
- enjoin from (something)
Full browser ?
- Engineered obsolescence
- Engineered obsolescence
- Engineered Overhaul
- engineered performance standards
- Engineered Pest Control
- Engineered Plastics Solutions Group, Inc.
- Engineered Products Group Pty Ltd
- Engineered Refueling Overhaul
- Engineered Rock Placement Area
- Engineered Safeguard System
- Engineered Safeguards
- Engineered Safety Feature
- Engineered Safety Feature System
- Engineered Safety Features Actuation System
- Engineered Sharps Injury Protection
- Engineered Support Systems Inc.
- Engineered Time Standard
- Engineered Tissue Growth
- Engineered Tissue Mechanics Laboratory
- Engineered Waste Management Plan
- Engineered wood
- Engineered Wood Association
- Engineered Wood Journal
- Engineered Wood Products
- Engineered Wood Products Association
- Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia
- Engineered Wood Research Foundation
- Engineered Wood Systems
- Engineered Wood Technology Association
- Engineered/Engineering Performance Standard
- Engineering & Computer Simulations, Inc
- Engineering & Construction
- Engineering & Development
- Engineering & General Contractors Association
- Engineering & Installation
- Engineering & Installation Center
- Engineering & Installation Division
- Engineering & Manufacturing Development
- Engineering & Operations Training
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
- Engineering & Scientific
- Engineering & Services Information Management System
- Engineering & Technical Assessment Group
- Engineering & Utility Contractors Association
- Engineering + Internet
- Engineering Academic Programs Office
- Engineering Academy of Japan Inc.
- Engineering Academy of Southern New England
- Engineering Academy of the Czech Republic
- Engineering Accreditation Board
- Engineering Accreditation Commission
- Engineering Action Request
- Engineering Activities Review Board
- Engineering Administration System
- Engineering Advanced Material Request
- Engineering Aide
- Engineering Aide First Class
- Engineering Aide Second Class
- Engineering Aide Surveyor
- Engineering Aide Third Class