References in classic literature ?
Electrical engineering, as a profession, was unborn.
And, as the crown and climax of his work, he mapped out the profession of telephone engineering on the widest and most comprehensive lines.
And in 1890, he gathered around him a winnowed group of college graduates--he has sixty of them on his staff to-day--so that he might bequeath to the telephone an engineering corps of loyal and efficient men.
Colortronic North America Computer Age Engineering Dabsco Equipment Inc.
The taxpayer indicated it would treat such costs of its engineering and procurement departments as MSC for SSCM purposes.
Assessing the Health of NAVSEA's Systems Engineering Development Program
declined from 78,100 to 62,500, according to the Engineering Workforce Commission.
Our conclusion is we have to grow our own engineers,'' said Bob Johnstone, a former Edwards Air Force Base official and member of the Antelope Valley Math, Science and Engineering Consortium, which pushes efforts to get young people into science and engineering careers.
1) The Online Ethics Center for Engineering and Science web site which describes five detailed cases "of scientist and engineers in difficult circumstances who.
Downsizing or elimination of some traditional engineering firms serving the paper industry
While the basic numbers of graduates in engineering has not changed.
This shift has oriented many engineering programs to eliminate the more specific curriculum of a metalcasting program, and offer metalcasting within the spectrum of metallurgical engineering, material sciences or industrial engineering.
Left to themselves, engineering presenters can come up with some truly awful materials, blurry, busy, loud with visual noise.
It is both impressive and inspiring to see how well students understand the challenges of engineering design and how much pride they take in their own creative solutions," remarked Karl Telleen, a practicing engineer and one of SEAONC's volunteer judges for the Future City competition.
In a February 2004 policy memorandum, Wynne issued a directive to meet the problem: "All programs responding to a capabilities or requirements document, regardless of acquisition category, shall apply a robust systems engineering approach that balances total system performance and total ownership costs within the family-of-systems, system-of-systems context.
Idioms browser ?
- ends of the earth, the
- enemy combatant
- enfant terrible
- enfold (oneself or someone) in (something)
- enfold in
- enforce on
- enforce on (someone)
- engage (someone) as (something)
- engage (someone) in (something)
- engage as
- engage in
- engage in small talk
- engage to
- engage to (someone)
- engine room
- engorge (itself) on (someone or something)
- engorge on
- engrave (something) into (something)
- engrave (something) onto (something)
- engrave (something) upon (something)
- engrave (something) with (something)
- engrave into
- engrave on
- engrave with
- engross in
- engross in (something)
- engulf in
- engulf in (something)
- enjoin from
- enjoin from (something)
Full browser ?
- Engineered obsolescence
- Engineered obsolescence
- Engineered Overhaul
- engineered performance standards
- Engineered Pest Control
- Engineered Plastics Solutions Group, Inc.
- Engineered Products Group Pty Ltd
- Engineered Refueling Overhaul
- Engineered Rock Placement Area
- Engineered Safeguard System
- Engineered Safeguards
- Engineered Safety Feature
- Engineered Safety Feature System
- Engineered Safety Features Actuation System
- Engineered Sharps Injury Protection
- Engineered Support Systems Inc.
- Engineered Time Standard
- Engineered Tissue Growth
- Engineered Tissue Mechanics Laboratory
- Engineered Waste Management Plan
- Engineered wood
- Engineered Wood Association
- Engineered Wood Journal
- Engineered Wood Products
- Engineered Wood Products Association
- Engineered Wood Products Association of Australasia
- Engineered Wood Research Foundation
- Engineered Wood Systems
- Engineered Wood Technology Association
- Engineered/Engineering Performance Standard
- Engineering & Computer Simulations, Inc
- Engineering & Construction
- Engineering & Development
- Engineering & General Contractors Association
- Engineering & Installation
- Engineering & Installation Center
- Engineering & Installation Division
- Engineering & Manufacturing Development
- Engineering & Operations Training
- Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council
- Engineering & Scientific
- Engineering & Services Information Management System
- Engineering & Technical Assessment Group
- Engineering & Utility Contractors Association
- Engineering + Internet
- Engineering Academic Programs Office
- Engineering Academy of Japan Inc.
- Engineering Academy of Southern New England
- Engineering Academy of the Czech Republic
- Engineering Accreditation Board
- Engineering Accreditation Commission
- Engineering Action Request
- Engineering Activities Review Board
- Engineering Administration System
- Engineering Advanced Material Request
- Engineering Aide
- Engineering Aide First Class
- Engineering Aide Second Class
- Engineering Aide Surveyor
- Engineering Aide Third Class