demo(redirected from demoed)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia.
1. and dem (dɛm) n. a member of the Democratic Party. A couple of dems are running for the caucus, but no other party is represented.
2. n. a demonstration (of something). Hey, Chuck, give this man a demo.
3. n. an automobile or other machine or device that has been used by a dealer for demonstration purposes. I can give you a demo for half price.
4. tv. to demonstrate something (to someone). Let me demo this for you so you can see how it works.
5. tv. to demonstrate (something) to someone. I’ve got to go demo these people on this software.