crud(redirected from cruds)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. n. any unidentified disease. There is some kind of creeping-crud between my toes.
2. n. a repellent person. Willy has become such a creeping-crud since he inherited all that money.
3. n. any nasty, slimy substance. That’s not creeping-crud! That’s pecan pie!
1. n. any nasty substance. (An old form of the word curd.) There’s some crud on your left shoe.
2. n. junk; stuff; personal possessions. Get your crud outa my way, will you!
3. n. a repellent person. (Rude and derogatory.) Don’t be such a crud!