crock(redirected from crocks)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
Related to crocks: Birkenstock, Crocs
An obvious lie. The accusation that Peter stole the money from the register is such a crock! He's the most trustworthy and honest man I've ever met.
See also: crock
crock someone or something up
Sl. to damage or harm someone or something. The accident crocked me up a bit. I really crocked up my car last night.
a crock (of shit)(rude)
useless or false information My sister told me if I wore dresses I'd have more friends, but I think that's a crock of shit. She called the charges against her â€œthe biggest crock I've ever heard.â€
Etymology: based on the literal meaning of crock (a container)
See also: crock
be a crock of shit(American & Australian taboo!)
to be stupid or not true He says he's not to blame? What a crock of shit.
1. n. nonsense. (From crock (of shit).) What a crock! You don’t know what you are talking about!
2. n. a drunkard. Give the old crock some money, anything to get him outa here before he barfs or something.
crock (of shit)
1. n. a mass of lies and deception worth no more than dung. (Usually objectionable.) That’s nothing but a crock of shit! I don’t believe a word of it.
2. n. a person who tells lies. (Rude and derogatory.) He’s just a crock of shit. He never tells the truth.
3. n. a braggart. (Rude and derogatory.) He’s such a crock. He makes everything he has done sound ten times better than it really is.
See crock of shit
crock someone/something up
tv. to damage or harm someone or something. I really crocked up my car last night.
What a crock!and WAC
exclam. & comp. abb. What a crock of shit!; What a lot of nonsense! Y3. WAC!