cream(redirected from creams)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to creams: egg creams
cream (one's) jeans
vulgar slang To be or become sexually aroused, or to be so overcome by excitement or delight as to resemble that state. I creamed my jeans when he came onto the stage with his shirt off. I'm creaming my jeans at the thought of going to Paris this summer.
peaches and cream
1. (hyphenated if used before a noun) Of skin (especially on the face), very fair, clear, and soft, especially with a rosy hue. I've heard that women in older times actually bathed with milk to maintain a peaches-and-cream complexion.
2. Of a situation, transpiring, progressing, or unfolding exceptionally easily or well. Our company had a bit of a rocky start, but everything's been peaches and cream for the last few months.
cream in (one's) jeans
1. To ejaculate in one's pants. I bet you cream in your jeans just reading Playboy!
2. By extension, to become overly excited about something. Dude, I know you're hungry, but don't cream in your jeans, it's just a candy bar.
cream of the crop
Fig. the best of all. This particular car is the cream of the crop. These three students are very bright. They are the cream of the crop in their class.
the cream of the crop
the best of a particular group This editorial staff isn't the cream of the crop, but it's not as bad as you say.Opposite of: bottom of the barrel
Etymology: based on the idea that cream is the best part of milk
like the cat that got the cream(British & Australian) also like the cat that ate the canary (American)
if someone looks like the cat that got the cream, they annoy other people by looking very pleased with themselves because of something good that they have done Of course Mark got a glowing report so he was sitting there grinning like the cat that got the cream.
the cream of the crop
the best of a particular group These artists are the best of this year's graduates - the cream of the crop.
cream of the crop, the
The best or choicest of anything, as in The apples from this orchard are definitely the cream of the crop. The noun cream has been used to mean "the best" since the 16th century. The French equivalent of the present term, la crème de la crème ("the cream of the cream") was familiar in English by 1800.
1. tv. to beat someone; to outscore someone. The other team creamed us, but we had better team spirit.
2. semen. (Usually objectionable.) His father found some cream in the john and went into a purple rage.
3. in. & tv. to ejaculate [semen]. (See cream (in) one’s pants.) He creamed right on the floor.
4. vaginal secretions. Now, that ought to bring on the cream!
5. to copulate [with] someone, usually a female. (Usually objectionable.) He acted like he wanted to cream her.
cream (in) one’s pantsand cream one’s jeans
in. [for a male] to ejaculate in his pants from excessive sexual excitement. (Usually objectionable.) She makes me want to cream my pants. The kid creamed his jeans in the nudie movie.
cream one’s jeansverb
cream one’s pantsverb
1. n. a weakling; a wimp. Don’t be a cream puff all your life! Join a health club!
2. n. a used car that is in very good condition. This one is a real cream puff. Only driven to church by a little old lady.
1. mod. beaten; outscored. We were really creamed in that last game, and the coach is steamed.
2. mod. alcohol intoxicated. (Based on sense 1) I got myself creamed last night, didn’t I?
See also: cream
n. creamed chipped beef (served on toast). (Military. Usually objectionable.) Oh, boy! It’s creamed foreskins again tonight!
See also: cream
cream (one's) jeans/panties Vulgar Slang
To be excited or delighted about something.