cocksucker(redirected from cocksuckers)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
1. vulgar slang One who performs fellatio. Often used toward men in a disdainful manner as a homophobic slur.
2. vulgar slang A male who is apt to engage in flattery. Of course that guy went along with the CEO's stupid idea—he's a real cocksucker.
1. n. a male who performs fellatio (licking and sucking of the penis). (see also dick-sucker. Also a provocative term of address. Rude and derogatory.) There is one question I’ve always wanted to ask a cocksucker, but I have never had the chance.
2. n. a low and despicable male; a male who is despicable enough to perform fellatio. (Rude, provocative, and derogatory.) You rotten cocksucker! I ought to punch you in the face.
3. n. a male who performs oral sex on a woman. (In southern parts of the country, cock = female genitals.) I don’t care if he’s a cocksucker, as long as he loves his mother.
4. n. an obsequious and flattering male; a male sycophant. (Rude and derogatory.) Why doesn’t that stupid cocksucker talk straight. He’s always trying to butter somebody up.