chuck(redirected from chucking)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. and chuck up in. to empty one’s stomach; to vomit. (see also upchuck.) I think I gotta chuck! Mommy, I’m going to chuck up.
2. tv. to throw something away. Chuck this thing! It’s no good.
3. in. to eat voraciously. The two guys sat guzzling and chucking till they were full.
4. n. food. Who cooked this chuck, man? It’s garbage!
5. n. a white male. (Usually capitalized. Often a term of address or a generic for all white males. Black.) Hey, Chuck. Where do you think you are?
- be chucking (it) down
- chuck (one) under the chin
- chuck (someone) out of (some place)
- chuck (something) down
- chuck (something) in (to something)
- chuck (something) into (something)
- chuck (something) out
- chuck (something) over (something)
- chuck a dummy
- chuck a U-ie
- chuck away
- chuck down
- chuck into
- chuck it down
- chuck it in
- chuck out
- chuck out of some place
- chuck over
- chuck overboard
- chuck something down
- chuck under the chin
- chuck up
- it's chucking it down