cheese(redirected from cheesed)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. n. vomit. There’s cheese on the sidewalk. Look out!
2. in. to empty one’s stomach; to vomit. Somebody cheesed on the sidewalk.
3. in. to smile, as for a photographer who asks you to say cheese when a picture is taken. Why are you cheesing? Did something good happen.
4. n. money. (see also cheddar.) I don’t have the cheese to buy a new car.
- a big cheese
- a little bit of bread and no cheese
- be chalk and cheese
- big cheese
- chalk and cheese
- cheese and kisses
- Cheese it
- Cheese it the cops!
- cheese it-the cops!
- cheese off
- cheese someone off
- cheesed off
- chew the cheese
- cut the cheese
- Hard cheese!
- know chalk from cheese
- like cheese at four pence
- make chalk of one and cheese of the other
- Say cheese!
- What's that got to do with the price of cheese?