change into (something)(redirected from change her into)
change into (something)
1. To transform into something else, often a new form or state. How long will take for the caterpillar to change into a butterfly? The more time I spent on my novel, the more I realized that my scathing critique of modern society had changed into a love story.
2. To transform or alter someone or something into a new form or state. In this usage, a noun or pronoun is used between "change" and "into." My son ran screaming when the magician offered to change him into a frog.
3. To dress oneself in different clothes. As soon as I get home from work, I want to change into comfy clothes immediately.
change someone or something into someone or something
to make someone or something change form or state. The wizard claimed he could change a horse into a unicorn. He suddenly changed himself into a smiling friend rather than the gruff old man we had long known.
change into someone or something
to alter one's or its state to another state. The ugly witch changed into a lovely maiden. An insect larva changes into a cocoon.
1. To transform from one state to some other: The caterpillar will soon change into a moth.
2. To transform something from one state to some other: The alchemist tried to change lead into gold.
3. To put on some other clothing: After my workout at the gym, I showered and changed into regular clothes.