booty(redirected from booties)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Encyclopedia.
boodyand boodie and bootie and booty
1. n. the buttocks. (Potentially offensive. Usually objectionable.) Look at the nice little boody on that guy.
2. n. someone or something disliked. (From sense 1) Why don’t you clean up all this boody? This place is a mess. Don’t be such a bootie!
3. n. the female genitals; the vulva and vagina. (Usually objectionable.) He wants to get into her boody.
4. n. women considered as a receptacle for the penis. (Rude and derogatory.) He likes boody better than anything.
1. n. sexual arousal. (Usually objectionable.) Sam said he was feeling the booty call and needed to find his woman.
2. n. calling someone up for sex. (Usually objectionable.) Reg stopped at a phone booth in the bar to make a booty call.
n. a search of the rectum, as when police look for drugs. Willie got arrested and had a booty check since he was walking funny.
n. nonsense; bullshit. I’m tired of listening to all your booty-cheddar.
n. big buttocks on a black woman. Look at that ghetto booty on that mama.