boob(redirected from boobed)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.
1. slang noun A female breast. The male fascination with boobs will always be beyond my understanding.
2. noun A stupid, clumsy, or foolish person. Jeremy can act like such a boob sometimes.
3. noun A foolish or clumsy mistake or error. Primarily heard in UK, Australia. Aw, don't worry, you just made a bit of a boob, that's all.
4. verb To make a foolish or clumsy mistake or error. Primarily heard in UK. I'm afraid I boobed pretty spectacularly in class this morning.
slang The side of a woman's breast when partially exposed or accentuated by her clothing. Does this dress give me too much side boob?
slang A derisive reference to a man's chest, especially when he is overweight and appears to have breasts. You need to hit the gym, dude. Man boobs are not sexy.
1. n. a stupid person; a rural oaf. Why did I marry a boob like you?
2. and booby (ˈbubi) n. a breast. (Usually plural. Usually objectionable.) With boobs like that, she can go anywhere she likes.
n. a television set. (Something for a boob to watch.) You spend too much time in front of the boob-tube.