my tenda

(redirected from Tenda)
Also found in: Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

my tenda

n. my sweetheart; my lover. (Streets. My tender one.) Come here, my tenda. I want some kissing.
References in periodicals archive ?
The Gafisa segment accounted for 47% of the quarter's launches, while the Tenda segment accounted for the remaining 53%.
Allowing any PTCL EVO/Nitro USB to connect up to 5 Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously, the amazing Tenda 3G EVO router is battery powered and offers support for plug-ins of EVO and Nitro USB modems.
Son terreiro, l'endroit ou se deroulent les ceremonies, s'appelait Tenda Espirita Cabana de Pai Xango.
High notes: Former chart-topper Mary, left, gives vocal training to student Tenda Wema; One and only: Chesney at the piano; Award: Jeremiah
For jewelry, Al Gingillo and Cusi; and fashion at La Tenda, Biffi, Marisa and Marni and Banner.
Nous abordons ensuite la categorie desplazado qui tenda devenir substantielle et stigmatisee.
Opera "potpourris" from Bellini's Beatrice di Tenda, Norma, Die Puritaner, Romeo und Julie oder die Capuleti & Montecchi; Luigi Cherubini's Ali Baba; Donizetti's Anna Bolena; and Meyerbeer's Die Hugenotten and Robert der Teufel.
And that story leads to his remembering a production of Beatrice di Tenda, with him, Sutherland and Pavarotti--"They don't come better than that.
Triplice tenda (Triple tent), 1969-71, another of her masterpieces, draws its buoyancy from reflections of all sorts.
Prophecy (tenga ua pulane in Ipili, tenda opa pita in Enga, 'something will happen later') also plays an important role in Ipili and Enga historical understanding.
O pais do carnaval, 1931 Cacau, 1933 Suar, 1934 [Slums, 1938] Jubiaba, 1935 [Jubiaba, 1984] Capitaes da areia, 1937 [Captains of the Sands, 1945] Terras do sem fim, 1943 [The Violent Land, 1945] Gabriela, cravo e canela, 1958 [Gabriela, Clove and Cinnamon, 1962 A morte e a morte de Quincas Berro d'Agua, 1959 [The Two Deaths of Quincas Wateryell, 1965] Os vethos marinheiros ou a capitao de longo curso, 1961 [Home Is the Sailor, 1964] Dana Flor e seus dois maridos, 1966 [Dana Flor and Her Two Husbands, 1969] Tenda dos milagres, 1969 [Tent of Miracles, 1971] Tieta do Agreste, 1977 [Tieta the Goat Girl, 1979] O sumico da santa, 1988 [War of the Saints, 1993]
The narrator declares: 'eu compreendi que o meu principe (a' maneira do divino Aquiles, que sob a tenda, e junto da branca, insipida e do cil Briseis, nunca dispensava Patoclo) desejava ter, no retiro do amor, a presenca, o conforto e o socorro da amizade' (p.
We have a village called Tumani Tenda with a population of around 300 people.
The Gafisa Group is generating cash from its core business; we have resold 62% of cancelled Tenda units within the 1H12 and achieved a 64% increase in unit deliveries in the 1H12, which is in line with full year guidance of 22.