mickey mouse(redirected from Mickey-Mouse)
Also found in: Encyclopedia.
1. noun, slang Something that is trivial or insignificant. All I ever do at this job is a lot of mickey mouse.
2. noun, slang A police officer. You hear those sirens? Mickey mouse is getting closer—we need to move it.
3. noun, slang A small piece of paper containing LSD and imprinted with an image of Mickey Mouse. Got any mickey mouse I can buy?
4. adjective, slang Trivial or insignificant. She needs to get a real job instead of wasting time with this mickey mouse internship.
1. n. nonsense; something trivial. (From the world-famous mouse character by the same name, owned by The Walt Disney Company.) This is just a lot of mickey mouse.
2. mod. trivial; time wasting; lousy. I want out of this mickey mouse place.
3. n. a police officer. (Streets.) Mickey mouse is hanging around asking about you.
4. n. a bit of blotter impregnated with LSD with a picture of The Walt Disney Company’s Mickey Mouse on it. (Drugs.) How much is the mickey mouse?