bod(redirected from BODS)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Acronyms, Encyclopedia.
Related to BODS: bonds, bobs
1. n. a body, especially a nice body. (see also odd-bod.) You got a nice bod, Tom.
2. n. a person. Who’s the bod with the tight slacks?
1. n. a strange person. Who is that odd-bod over in the corner?
2. n. a person with a strange body. I am such an odd-bod that it’s hard to find clothes that fit.
3. n. a peculiar body. I have such an odd-bod that it’s hard to find clothes.